cutest boy ever! sock monkey inspired.

3.11.2013

I can be biased, right? There are no baby boys in the family (or boys at all for that matter!) and this little dude is the only one. My nephew. (Aren't I lucky?)

And we LOOOVE him, along with those long eyelashes and squeezy cheeks.

J, S Hodges

My sister dug out his Christmas present and tried it on him (the tummy buttons are popping - love it!) and it was perfect. Little Mister is 6 months old and this sock monkey inspired outfit started with the onesie. I picked it up and it immediately reminded me of a sock monkey - so I searched on Etsy to find the perfect sock monkey hat and ...

J, S Hodges


...tada!! Here he is.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:05 PM

    he is adorable!! Love the outfit and theme! Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! Oh so cute!!! Congrats Jenn!

    ReplyDelete