Engaged!

11.29.2012

My brother got engaged to his amazing girl while we were at the lake this summer.

A few months later ... his fiancee asked me to take some engagement shots of them for a "Save the Date". I said yes, of course! Not that I consider myself a super great photographer, but I can try. (And this I told her...)

We tried before the weather got cold on Thanksgiving weekend but the wind was blowing 90 miles per hour! (Okay, 40.) That kind of wind isn't good for a girl's hair.

Anyway, this was the best shot from that day, but she wasn't a fan of the sun placement, so we decided to try again another day.


...another COLD day. It was 20 some degrees! But we braved it and got some great shots. (A certain cheeser was more cooperative based on the fact that once we got a good shot he could go back inside! Hehe.)

I liked this one.


But this one was the winner.


Should I set up my own photography business?! My first engagement shoot!

Just kidding...

We are SO psyched for Aunt Erin to join our family in June. Wedding in Kansas - woot! If you run across any completely adorable 24 month dress in shades of green, let me know! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment