Christmas gifts *handmade*

11.27.2012

Several gifts were given over Thanksgiving weekend ... one day was Thanksgiving and the next, Christmas! :-)

I made a vignette for my sister and BIL's kitchen.

A distressed walnut hanger.


Chalkboard in barnwood frame (yikes! I didn't notice all of the fingerprints)...


And my first painting! A large (24"x36") abstract painting reminiscent of the seasons - spring to summer to fall to winter. Also parallels of life and its seasons. 


I painted a "Gone Fishin'" sign for my dad - distressed walnut with a green casual font - for those many more fishing trips he's going to take. :-)


Finally, I changed up my mom's kitchen vignette to reflect more of a wintry scape. 


A recycled antique book wreath and maple twigs.


Such fun. Can you see the influence the Market had on my gifts this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment