Market Sneak Peeks!

10.22.2012

Finally, I dragged several Market items upstairs to photograph. I snapped these quickly, so please don't judge the photograph quality. I'll get some better photos once I have everything set up this weekend ... especially for those who can't come see it in person. (But I wish you all could!)

Everything has at least one element of vintage, upcycled, recycled or reused material. (Well, everything except my cards, but I made an exception to see if they would sell.) 

I have a few clocks.


 And lots of handpainted signs.




Pretty hangers.



French (and German!) signs.




 
Linen lavender sachels with pretty vintage buttons.




And a few holiday items, of course.




Come if you can!! I have lots more.

This Friday and Saturday. More info here.

3 comments:

  1. everything looks SO great!! =D cant wait to see more! you are so creative!

    <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your work! The newspaper wreathe is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good women!

    ReplyDelete