Announcement! (The shop kind.)

9.01.2012

So I've made the decision and the ball is rolling!

I've sectioned off my children's shop as my main dig. At schätzli, you will be able to find baby and children's vintage clothing, patterns as well as games, books, toys and decor.


And, as of today, I've opened a second shop! This shop, called schätzli vintage, will be my "play" shop ~ slightly less serious, more random and just the place for all the fun things I can't pass up or others give me. And I'm super excited about this fun shop ... it won't be my main focus, but I'm happy with this decision nonetheless! I'll be adding some handmade stuff closer to Christmas (more on that later - and I'm excited to have a place for it.)

C'mon over and see the changes I've made!! Let me know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment