father's day cards

6.18.2012

For father's day, I put in a couple of hours of card making. I have gotten away from making cards, but something spurred me on to put together personalized cards based on a favorite hobby with a corny saying for the dads in our lives.

We're going to see my dad in a few days to go fishing (and boating and skiing and vacationing). Thus, this card. (The yellow fin sticks out.)




My father-in-law plays the guitar and so I made a guitar with three real strings. And then teased him about the monasteries he goes to ...


And last but definitely not least, the girl's father's day card to Jeremy - Mario. And yes, I cut out and glued every. single. last. little. piece. And found it pretty amazing myself.

Caption inside: "Daddy, you're so awesome, you beat Super Mario!"

Happy father's day to the dads in our lives!! We love you to the moon and back and are so thankful we have YOU.

Love,

us

1 comment:

  1. ILOVE THEM ALL! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete